Once upon a time not so long ago, hanging a simple string of Christmas lights or two on your house was considered festive. Then along came more elaborate lights and Christmas lawn decorations, and the bar was raised. Now the challenge of decorating your home during the holidays has another level of complexity – coordinated light and music shows. If this were your neighbor, could you keep up with the Joneses?
- Personalized Christmas Books for Kids Make Fun Gifts
- Create Your Own Magic Santa Key
- What’s the Red Christmas Flower Name?
- Santa’s Stuck Up in the Chimney Video
- Free Christmas Apps for Android
- Reindeer Cupcakes Kids Can Decorate
- “White Christmas” by Irving Berlin
- Will a Christmas Pickle Bring You Good Luck?